ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 19 of 43

12 Days left and looks like I will redeem - Page 19 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st May, 2008 - 3:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2008 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 19

Then you have attacked me again. smile.gif This must mean I really worry you. The game is not over yet my young friend.

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2008 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

The technical term for this my friend is 'skirmish', I simply take a mediocre raiding party against all your best forces. They destroy them in your land and then return to our own land to talk about their EASY victory. Usually I allow just the young warriors on these expeditions. You know... the ones that are around 14-16 so they can learn what it likes to hold a sword, no need to send real soldiers against you.

4th Mar, 2008 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

KNtoran, you should know better than to attack the grand forces of the GameMaster, such deeds are not left unnoticed but instead are visited with wrath unto destruction.

15th Mar, 2008 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

Page 19 Rants Rulers ROK

Having won yet ANOTHER game I think I will retire now so as to give others who are accustomed to second place like KNtoran to try and get first place.

9th Apr, 2008 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

I was checking how things were going in this game, and seeing a lack of skill among participants I joined in for awhile to teach a few 'lessons' here and there by obliterating armies! Being on top just seems to come naturally to some people.

12th Apr, 2008 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

The current game has to be the lowest worth and closest result I've ever played. It ends in about a day, so I will be monitoring it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2008 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 19

There used to be a time and day that I could expect a good challenge, those days have long gone.

1st May, 2008 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 19

12 Days left and looks like I will redeem the scores that used to be held in this game.

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,