ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 20 of 43

You shouldn't boast so much because - Page 20 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jun, 2013 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
19th Jun, 2008 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 20

I login to see what is going on and I see 11 attacks against me, but I'm still in first place. People, people, if you want to bring an army to fight against me at least give them a sword to hold and not a stick. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2008 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

Rants Rulers ROK

Woo-hoo! I hit the jackpot! For 30 turns, I uncovered buried treasure worth 3 million Dollars! I bought me a mansion and enough long swords to equip my new army.

27th Jun, 2008 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now it seems I am the one unlucky. I keep getting hit with rebellious peasants that burn everything.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Page 20 Rants Rulers ROK

Name: Tou

Comments: I hereby declare my self ruler of this particular session! After a long series of rebels attacking me and stealing money and turns I found a treasure of about 1500000 gold. I created an army of 200 soldiers and massively piled my supplies. my soldiers are armed with the best weaponry, crossbows and long swords, and I have already crushed the armies of the two people that had succeeded me before accumulating 110 or so kills of soldiers.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Name: Tou

Comments: Oh and by the way GameMaster I would recommend you not trying to build an army against me. As you probably just saw, my 200 soldiers cannot be beat.

21st Jun, 2013 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

I am opening up this Thread again for ROK Players to rant about their in game performance. Since we are still in the testing phase if you have Support related issues please use: ROK Special Requests Or Bugs for that and not this Thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2013 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 20

So far my character is the strongest in strength and combat in ROK, everybody is lucky that I am not able to fight because of dexterity otherwise my character Felipe will mug everybody's gold in ROK! sneaky.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 23rd Jun, 2013 - 11:26pm

24th Jun, 2013 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 20

You shouldn't boast so much because you never can tell when things change around and you end up on the other end. I'll see how tough you are as soon as I figure out this game. laugh.gif

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,