ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 21 of 43

Felipe seems to want to attack everyone in - Page 21 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Jul, 2013 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
24th Jun, 2013 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 21

Let's see, Fairmaiden. When the option of getting [..] dexterity comes back, I will use it and I will be unstoppable! biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2013 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

So you are placing your entire strategy on dexterity? How did you figure that will help you win?

24th Jun, 2013 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

It's simple.. Since my character is not able to fight because the balance between strength and dexterity is not straight and my strong character cannot use his great strength without good speed to support it. Like I said before, when the option of getting dexterity comes back, I will use it so the balance is back again and you will see what happens - my character will go back on keep getting stronger and faster! That's it, and soon, all of the characters in ROK will be doomed! laugh.gif

25th Jun, 2013 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Rants Rulers ROK

So what you're saying is you Hulked up before and now you have so many muscles you can't move them? laugh.gif Maybe I should be attacking you now since you will be so slow.

25th Jun, 2013 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Go ahead, do it. But when the option comes back you will see the sweet revenge of my character and he will rob all of your gold too!

27th Jun, 2013 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

You wouldn't talk so big if this game had clans in it because if you attacked someone in a clan then it means the whole clan could come attack you!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2013 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 21

Today my character have become much stronger then before, plus, he gained his power attack back! Careful, if my character use that on you this can mean a blow of 164 damage!

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 8th Jul, 2013 - 11:24pm

13th Jul, 2013 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 21

Felipe seems to want to attack everyone in this game but not the bag guys in World of Medieval, what a double standard. laugh.gif

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,