ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 23 of 43

Tell him FairMaiden. I think Felipe needs - Page 23 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Aug, 2013 - 10:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
19th Jul, 2013 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 23

Well, it looks like the game has changed, now the limit for the men have has come, but at least I have lots of men to conquer any army!

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2013 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

laugh.gif You mean that your fun time is over and now you get to come back to earth with us mere mortals.

26th Jul, 2013 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Sometimes I'm afraid to explore because if I get into a battle and lose then my strength and dexterity go way down and it takes me awhile to train it back.

6th Aug, 2013 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 Rants Rulers ROK

I was trying to find the last stone and got attacked. Now all my stats are almost on zero! It will take me days to recover from that!

7th Aug, 2013 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Maybe you guys are too busy fighting. My dexterity is almost 20 and my strength will pass 10 by tomorrow.

7th Aug, 2013 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Hey Krusten, you should watch out for my character, his strength and dexterity is almost 30 after winning a match against in the arena a few hours ago. Careful, my character can make your stats go down to zero if wants to. sneaky.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 7th Aug, 2013 - 4:56pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2013 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 23

I don't know about that Felipe, you're talking about Krusten here, she will probably make your character for life and take him out when he isn't looking.

8th Aug, 2013 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 23

Tell him FairMaiden. I think Felipe needs some lessons in humility by force if necessary. wink.gif

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,