ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 24 of 43

I was waiting for this to happen, Play by - Page 24 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Aug, 2013 - 1:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
8th Aug, 2013 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 24

Krusten, if you think your character is 'that' strong why don't you just come to the arena and battle him, are you afraid that your character will suffer a big defeat and lose a lot of strength and dexterity? sneaky.gif My character is strong enough to defeat both of you with one blow!

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 8th Aug, 2013 - 7:37pm

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2013 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Felipe is invigorating me to see what's going on there. After I lost a few battles I kind of lost my way but these threats need to be answered with some force laugh.gif.

9th Aug, 2013 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Play By Post, in 'order' to defeat my powerful character, you and the others need to give EVERYTHING they got when they fight me, my character Felipe doesn't want 'wimps' to fight in the arena.

11th Aug, 2013 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 24 Rants Rulers ROK

Felipe so its your plan to form a clan now? So when you make all these threats against everyone who is going to like join up your clan?

11th Aug, 2013 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

I am not sure about that Play By Post, but building a Clan is not so easy to get, the cost for that is 20000 gold! My character's is saving gold for that, how you and the others can get that amount of gold from savings for a clan?

13th Aug, 2013 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Right now I'm just working on like building back my strength and stuff and saving before I go all out for combat. That way I can win easily.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Aug, 2013 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 24

Just logged into ROK and was greeted with this message,

international QUOTE
Felipe just challenged you in battle and won the match! You leave the arena in shame. (Some of your Leadership has decreased)

So that's how it is huh? OK, watch your back!

15th Aug, 2013 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 24

sneaky.gif I was waiting for this to happen, Play by Post, on purpose, I made my powerful character decrease your strength and dexterity! (And Leadership as well) You should 'surrender' to my character by joining his clan (Felipe's clan is the name) and he will make sure that your character be protected.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 15th Aug, 2013 - 1:34pm

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,