ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 25 of 43

We're not ready for you yet that's - Page 25 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Oct, 2013 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
15th Aug, 2013 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 25

So its going to be like that huh? Right, I'm going to come up with a secret plan with Fair and Krusten, we're going to form our own clan and then we'll see!

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2013 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

spock.gif Oh really? How you are going to get 20000 gold for that Play By Post? It is going to take a LONG Time before that happens.

15th Aug, 2013 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

It will come, don't worry about it and when that day comes you and your army will be like so crying and begging to join our clan. cool.gif

15th Aug, 2013 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 Rants Rulers ROK

Yeah right, you have no chance to win against my army, nor my character (Unless you are lucky enough though) look at your character, Play By Post, he is in the hospital right now after being forced to fight with me twice! sneaky.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 15th Aug, 2013 - 5:52pm

16th Aug, 2013 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Don't worry about it, your day is coming, I guarantee it you will see that what you do now you pay for later sneaky.gif

16th Aug, 2013 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

That is not my day, it is yours, Play By Post, your character's doom is approaching very soon and I am sure he will be begging to surrender to me later on.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 16th Aug, 2013 - 3:10pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Sep, 2013 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 25

Soon, my character will be the ruler of kings! So far, [he has] won battles of many opponents and worked hard to become strong like now. The other characters should 'surrender' to him if they give up by joining "Felipe's clan".

1st Oct, 2013 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 25

We're not ready for you yet that's why you're having you're fun now but you want to threathen us to join your group? I don't think so. sneaky.gif

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,