ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 26 of 43

QUOTE (Krusten)You want to be friends after - Page 26 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Mar, 2014 - 8:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
26th Dec, 2013 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 26

Man, I totally forgot about my character here. I think he was in training to build back his strength and such. Time to login!

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2013 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Good catch. I have not been there in awhile. I went exploring, encountered a large wolf and ended up by the healer AGAIN!

5th Jan, 2014 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Those large wolves can be really nasty. I am slowly gaining back my strength and dexterity but not at the speed I will like to be honest.

23rd Mar, 2014 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Page 26 Rants Rulers ROK

I thought Felipe and I were friends, but I'm shocked, now that he has attacked my warrior its all bets off and this means war! boxing.gif

23rd Mar, 2014 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Friends? In order to be 'friends' with my character you will need to join his clan (Felipe's Clan not 'Felipe') then he will not attack you at all. For now, since I do not want to continue hurting your character in the future, we can call it a "Ceasefire" For a while. If you refuse, well, let's say it will be "The end" Of your character. But if you do not want that Krusten, we can join forces and conquer other clans.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 23rd Mar, 2014 - 12:16pm

28th Mar, 2014 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

This is a cool game I did not even know you guys had this here! I created a rogue and went looking for some lost stones but lost the battle against some drunken guy. Now I'm by the healer. sad.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Mar, 2014 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 26

To Felipe: Friends? You want to be friends after attacking my character? Fat chance!

To Pathfinder: This one is played offsite although support for it is here that's probably why it isn't as known. Glad you're in.

31st Mar, 2014 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 26

international QUOTE (Krusten)
You want to be friends after attacking my character? Fat chance!

Alright Krusten, but you asked for it. But don't come back to my character asking for mercy! sneaky.gif Remember Krusten, you not just dealing with any other fighter, you are dealing with the Ruler Of Kings!

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,