ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 27 of 43

I've created my own tribe with my - Page 27 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Apr, 2014 - 10:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
31st Mar, 2014 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 27

I've started to form my army and when I get a lot of gold I will form my own clan. I might call it "Destroy Felipe Clan" And then everyone that you have attacked will come fight with me. *evil laugh echoing* sneaky.gif

Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2014 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Oh yeah like that ever happen. Maybe when my character gets old or weak enough to not fight for something like that to happen? Listen Krusten, it is not so 'easy' to put him down, you are talking about the current "Ruler Of Kings" Here, not one of those weak fellas in the battle arenas.

Plus my character has the largest armies around, you're lucky that the option of fighting against other player's armies didn't exist yet, otherwise you wouldn't even have the chance of building an army. I can't wait for you to build your own clan, you know why? So when that happens my character easily comes and destroys it. So all that hard work to "Explore for gold" With your armies to buy your clan go to waste. biggrin.gif

2nd Apr, 2014 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Wow Krusten I can't believe you were able to form an army! I'm barely even able to stay alive long enough to win some gold!

5th Apr, 2014 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Page 27 Rants Rulers ROK

Play: It took me quite awhile to get there so don't think it happened overnight. I could be further along but sometimes I forget to check how my character there is doing.

Felipe: You can only gloat for so long and then.... sneaky.gif

6th Apr, 2014 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

If your dexterity and strength go down to low I notice you get in a stuck position where you can't fight or go anywhere without being killed real fast. Is there a way to get them back up again besides training?

6th Apr, 2014 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

That's right and it takes awhile to get it back. You have to equip yourself really good and pick your battles. JB might be working on other ways to get your dexterity and strength up since I requested it a couple days ago.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2014 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 27

You go Krusten, I think the rest of us have to move like turtles before we can get anywhere in the game. I'm glad there was a boost for dexterity because I was lacking in that area.

24th Apr, 2014 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 27

I've created my own tribe with my name 'Krusten's Tribe'. If you are being bullied by certain people and your character can't progress then come find shelter in my tribe! sneaky.gif

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,