ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 28 of 43

Dude they are ganging up on us, but I don't - Page 28 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th May, 2014 - 9:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
27th Apr, 2014 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 28

That's really cool Krusten, my character can definitely use some help. I just joined and sent a request. Watch out Felipe! laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2014 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

I approved your request and I also added some gold to the bank so you can boost your training and equipment.

29th Apr, 2014 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I am new but may I join your clan? I could use the extra gold if any is left and I promise to aide you when my character is strong.

4th May, 2014 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Page 28 Rants Rulers ROK

Is Krusten some kind of women's league like the Amazons to secretly get back at the guys in this game? laugh.gif

9th May, 2014 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Don't be jealous play wink.gif. I have to admit being part of a clan can really fast track your progress but it doesn't prevent you from getting killed in battle so still be careful.

11th May, 2014 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

I love being part of a clan I think its the only way to survive in this game because you get killed off so easily. sad.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2014 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 28

international QUOTE (Krusten)
I've created my own tribe with my name 'Krusten's Tribe'

That's [interesting], after a few weeks of inactivity I finally log on back to ROK and I noticed on how fast you progress with your character Krusten. That is because I wanted to know how strong you can be for a while. But don't get confident though, because my character is still the Ruler Of Kings! It will take a long time before you can try to make him surrender to you. sneaky.gif

11th May, 2014 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 28

Dude they are ganging up on us, but I don't want to infuriate them so I'm afraid you're on your own with this one. laugh.gif

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,