ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 29 of 43

The benefits of joining a clan is that you - Page 29 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th May, 2014 - 10:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
12th May, 2014 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 29

I don't think Krusten's clan is exclusive to us you can probably join too even if you're from the other gender laugh.gif. Thanks for the extra gold Krusten!

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2014 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

As you can see, I have declared war on Krusten's tribe, anybody who doesn't like Krusten's clan can always join my clan, if you are running out of gold or equipment, I have no problem to spare some for you. Hey Play, you should join my clan. biggrin.gif

14th May, 2014 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Felipe, you should not speak so big, remember there is strength in numbers and so far its just one of you wink.gif.

14th May, 2014 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 29 Rants Rulers ROK

Yes, Fairmaiden. I remember that, but hopefully at some time somebody will join my clan. This could be a hard challenge for my character, but that doesn't mean he will give up already!

Post Date: 15th May, 2014 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Name: Marcus

Comments: Just wanted to know how do you join and clan and what's the pros and cons in doing that? Great game by the way.

16th May, 2014 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

You have to select the clans option in the left menu and then choose the clan you want to join. The clan master has to approve you first.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2014 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 29

Name: Marcus

Comments: Hey, thanks for answering. So what are the benefits of joining a clan. Could I be the target of aggression from another clan because I joined one and not them?

24th May, 2014 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 29

The benefits of joining a clan is that you will have more protection against enemy attacks. You also get a chance of getting help with gold and resources from the clan leader.

international QUOTE (Marcus)
Could I be the target of aggression from another clan because I joined one and not them?

Yes, this is possible, it all depends on the situations in ROK. So because of that I would recommend joining a clan which is stronger than the other clans or the clans which have more members than the others. But however, at the end of the day, the choice is all yours.

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,