ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 30 of 43

My leadership was like -157 so its taking - Page 30 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jul, 2014 - 4:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
30th May, 2014 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 30

Hey, how come Felipe attacked me but I couldn't attack him back?

Marcus, but if you do join a clan just remember you inherit all the enemies of that clan. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2014 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

international QUOTE (Krusten)
how come Felipe attacked me but I couldn't attack him back?

Simple, that is because you cannot attack people who didn't log on to ROK yet. So you cannot attack me until I log on to the Role-playing Game and the same goes with you too.

30th May, 2014 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Oh well I will have to plan an attack the next time I see you online! Can't have you running around attacking my clan or me.

30th May, 2014 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 Rants Rulers ROK

I can't even defeat the regular monsters so I can't stand up to some of you so I hope I'm not attacked.

11th Jun, 2014 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Well ladies I decided to join Felipe's Clan. laugh.gif I hope that does not put me in more trouble! By the way, I see two options there one is just "Felipe" And the other is "Felipe's Clan" So I chose the second.

11th Jun, 2014 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Well Play By Post, it is good that you have joined my clan, I have accepted you and I sent some gold for your character so he can have a good start.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 11th Jun, 2014 - 7:28pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jun, 2014 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 30

You gave me loads of gold! Thanks man now I can also form an army soon to see what that's like but first I'm going to level up my strength and dexterity.

12th Jul, 2014 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 30

My leadership was like -157 so its taking me a lot of visits to the monk to get it down. I'm still trying to get my strength up and that takes awhile too but thanks to Felipe I got a long sword and plated boot!

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,