ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 31 of 43

Well, Krusten. I congratulate you on your - Page 31 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Aug, 2014 - 11:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
24th Jul, 2014 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 31

Well shouldn't you have gold enough to take care of that now? laugh.gif

Meanwhile I'm still trying to get more experience but its not very easy even with better equipment and attributes.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2014 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

I have the most gold of everyone. wink.gif I think some better armor and weapons are needed and probably some more powerful opponents too.

3rd Aug, 2014 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

international QUOTE (Krusten)
I have the most gold of everyone

spock.gif Oh really? Krusten I think you should log in and go to "Top player" So you can see that I have the most gold in ROK, not to mention I also have the most levels, too.

5th Aug, 2014 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 31 Rants Rulers ROK

laugh.gif Did I make you so afraid that you had to rush and get gold? You're probably on a hire level just because you've been playing longer, but don't worry - I'm coming.

6th Aug, 2014 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Oh we will see about that, Just in case if your character is having a hard time trying to beat my character there is always a "Surrender" Button waiting for you to click on. sneaky.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 6th Aug, 2014 - 11:41am

7th Aug, 2014 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

laugh.gif I bet you took out your whole savings just to beat me. Don't worry Felipe it may take me a little longer but soon I will catch up and pass you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2014 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 31

With Felipe's help I've finally been able to get my leadership in the positive and form an army. That part is cool, can we actually do battle against each other with that?

25th Aug, 2014 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 31

Well, Krusten. I congratulate you on your success of at least winning one match against my character although I bet you was struggling in order for that to happen. If you think that decreased my strength and dexterity and my leadership? Nope, it is still on 30! You got a long way before you beat my character, why don't you just gave up and surrender? sneaky.gif

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,