ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 32 of 43

One thing is for sure, exploring with an army - Page 32 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2014 - 1:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
25th Aug, 2014 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 32

Hey guys guess what. I fought against Felipe one on one and won! I thought I was going to lose but I decided to go for it and I won! I thought Felipe was impenetrable but looks like he has a chink in his armor laugh.gif.

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2014 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Well Krusten, I hereby again congratulate you on your success, that was because my character went "Easy" On you, so it was not surprising for me that you won at least "One" Match against me. So can you imagine what it was like if he did not went easy on your character? This time, he will make sure to find you and look for revenge! sneaky.gif

1st Sep, 2014 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Ouch Felipe, she is hurting our style. I'm lucky that she hasn't caught me online because then I will be fried because if she can beat you then I'm like chick feed.

4th Sep, 2014 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 32 Rants Rulers ROK

Don't worry, that was because my character had 'pity' on Krusten's character so he gave her a 'chance' (A big one indeed) for her to beat him. This will definitely not happen again. Plus I have lots of gold in my clan vault and hey, if you ran out of gold Play, I have no problem to back you up. biggrin.gif

20th Sep, 2014 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Felipe, how are things going is Krusten still attacking you? laugh.gif I still have to get myself up to full stats. Since the other Role-playing Games started I got sidetracked.

20th Sep, 2014 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

My character is doing just fine, so far his armies are exploring all around the place looking for treasures, and the amount of money he has is about 106451 gold pieces. Plus I sent you some gold to back up your character, Play. I haven't seen Krusten's character anywhere, she must be hiding in fear. biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2014 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 32

Hey, thanks for the extra gold I think I have plenty already from you. It would be cool if field battles were allowed in this game so that you didn't have to wait for the player to be online in order to attack them.

23rd Sep, 2014 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 32

One thing is for sure, exploring with an army wipes out your turns pretty fast specially when your army gets stuck.

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,