ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 33 of 43

Rasputin, remember that training will require - Page 33 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Sep, 2014 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
23rd Sep, 2014 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 33

If you upgrade you home, you can gain turns pretty fast, so when the amount of turns is 60 after a while I use it to expand my army and seeking for gold by exploring. So you can do the same thing too.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 23rd Sep, 2014 - 7:02pm

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2014 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Yeah, I already upgraded my home, in fact I never upgraded my home so had to get the hut first then the other. laugh.gif

25th Sep, 2014 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I was finally able to kill those giant rats with no problems now that I have awesome strength, couldn't of done it before.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2014 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

Page 33 Rants Rulers ROK

I think it may be a good idea for the game to actually tell you whether or not your attack missed cause it looks as if my character is just standing there and getting a thrashing. I keep hitting Pseudo Attack and it keeps saying the Drunk killed me. Yet, it never actually tells me the result of my attacks. It's as if my character just stands there and dies even though I do have the club equipped.

Reconcile Edited: Rasputin on 27th Sep, 2014 - 12:27am

27th Sep, 2014 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Pseudo attack isn't an attack at all. You're supposed to recover power first and then use normal or power attack.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2014 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

ROK Ruler's Rants

What does the Fruit Bowl do? My HP are always 10/10 after I die, so is the Fruit Bowl even needed?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Sep, 2014 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 33

The fruit bowl restores your HP faster but if you wait it out it will eventually come back on its own. If you only have 10 HP max then you'll never win a battle. You need to train, get your strength up so that will increase too.

27th Sep, 2014 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 33

Rasputin, remember that training will require a lot of gold and 10 turns, however, you will need to wait about a day in order to recover back the strength or dexterity. I know, this could be hard. But you can join my clan (Felipe's clan) and my character will be able to send you some of his gold to give you a good start.

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,