ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 34 of 43

Thanks for all the help with getting me started. - Page 34 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2014 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2014 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 34

Which clan should I join--Felipe or Felipe's Clan? It seems you have two clans. I sent a request for Felipe's Clan. I should have a 50% chance of choosing the right one. If not, I could always apply to the other one later.

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2014 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

It is "Felipe's clan", so you chose the right one. The reason I have two clans because when I made the first clan (Felipe) I caused a stupid mistake and kicked myself out of that clan. So I made another clan which I can finally access. Anyway my character sent 10000 gold to you so you can train your character, buy the finest equipment, and hopefully start an army to find treasure.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2014 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thanks! Does you clan have any special rules or daily tax that I should know about? I want to be a good clan mate and follow all the rules.

27th Sep, 2014 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 34 Rants Rulers ROK

In ROK so far, things like that don't exist as yet (Until JB has the time to put back the "Specifics" Of this Role-playing Game ). So I don't think there aren't any "Rules" In my clan as yet. But one rule in my clan that definitely exists, that is to not betray your clan mates and work together as a team.

Of course, my clan has enemies against other ones as well, the clan's name is called "Krusten Tribe" And the leader Krusten is definitely a worthy enemy. But don't worry, my character has already mastered all odds in combat so he is making sure to keep his enemies "In check".

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2014 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

Rants Rulers ROK

All Army Explore does is increase/decrease the number of my troops and decrease Gold as far as I've seen. Is Meager Jobs the only way to get Gold in this game?

27th Sep, 2014 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Army explore increases the amount of troops you have if your leadership percentage is high, this can be done by going to "Medieval Services" And then going to a monk, he will provide you with a 25% increase in leadership. However, it costs 50 gold pieces.

Meager jobs are meant for characters who have very little gold and doesn't have an army to explore with to find gold. When exploring you will face a lot of dangers, losses, etc. But, after a while you will make discoveries which will grant you at least 3000 gold pieces with a cost of 15 turns or more.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Sep, 2014 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 34

Rasputin dude welcome to Felipe's clan. Its all dudes vs dudettes laugh.gif Not really but it seems to be gravitating towards that. Make sure to buy the best armor and weapons - you might need to go to Anglese to get it.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2014 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 34

Thanks for all the help with getting me started. I've repaid the 15,000 gold that was lent to me as well as donated an additional 5,000 gold as thanks.

In any case, sorry for leaving the clan. I wanted to see what having my own clan would be like, so I went and made one. *smile*

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,