ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 35 of 43

I was just thinking, you might want to keep - Page 35 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Nov, 2014 - 3:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
2nd Oct, 2014 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 35

Hey thanks, Rasputin. *smile* Cool that you have your own clan now, but be careful about some of the bugs in the clan's section that have a possibility of kicking you out of your clan.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2014 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Oh no, a traitor! Looks like you just help create an enemy clan Felipe. That makes me wonder if clans can also form an alliance.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2014 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Traitor? Bah! I just made the clan so I would get my own personal bank. I'm surprised you two never used the bank in your clan. You can't lose gold you don't have on you--makes Army Explore more profitable.

3rd Oct, 2014 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 35 Rants Rulers ROK

international QUOTE (Rasputin)
You can't lose gold you don't have on you--makes Army Explore more profitable.

Oh yeah, that's the part I forgot to tell you why I got so many gold, all you need to do is deposit all your gold in the bank or vault (More safer) and you don't lose any gold in Army Explore and get extra money. Pretty neat huh?

Anyway, yes Play by Post, I think alliances with clans exist, but all I see in the clans section is managing wars.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 3rd Oct, 2014 - 8:10pm

14th Oct, 2014 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

I got me some ringmail armor in a fight with the clever bandit in the Anglese town. I did not realize these fights also get you stuff!

19th Oct, 2014 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Finally up to 30 strength and almost the same with dexterity. I should be at level 3 pretty soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2014 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 35

I'm now at level 3 and have full strength and dexterity with more than 20,000 gold pieces, I'm unstoppable now!

16th Nov, 2014 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 35

I was just thinking, you might want to keep the bank free from too much gold or just giving away lots of gold because then the players can just create their own clans and turn against you.

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,