ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 37 of 43

Ha! Just caught Kntoran online again - Page 37 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st May, 2015 - 8:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
15th Mar, 2015 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 37

laugh.gif Good one. I will probably past you soon enough since I've been doing so much on my end to build up my character.

Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2015 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Here is a free tip for anyone that wants it. Rather than spending lots on armies just keep the bare minimum of footmen and continue exploring. The reason is you get more gold and less chance of just loosing troops to ambush, etc. Of course that will change whenever JB gets around to the army system.

27th Mar, 2015 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I'm about 50% away from the next level. Anyone want to arrange a fight? I could never seem to catch anyone online at the same time as me. Maybe JB should change that so you can attack anytime. wink.gif

27th Apr, 2015 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Page 37 Rants Rulers ROK

I keep discovering loads of gold but don't really have a true way to utilize it yet. Maybe if the army system does more than searching then I can buy up more soldiers.

4th May, 2015 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

I'm at level 5 now! Just a bit more and I will reach Felipe's ranking and then out rank him too, Maybe its time to create my own clan. wink.gif

5th May, 2015 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

I caught Kntoran online and did battle with him but he also seriously damaged my character too! Now I'll have to go for training again to build back my strength.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2015 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 37

So, back to going up a level. Right now I'm at the beginning stage of moving up the ladder. I lost some strength and dexterity so I have to build those up first.

21st May, 2015 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 37

Ha! Just caught Kntoran online again and did battle. I won but my character got real beat up for it. He must be getting too strong, its time for better weapons!

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,