ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 38 of 43

Well, the only way to prevent yourself to - Page 38 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2015 - 10:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
24th May, 2015 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 38

Awesome stuff that JB updated the market at least with real armor and a sword. I used it in battle and with a power attack I won instantly! I didn't have enough for the armor but that's next!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th May, 2015 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

Rants Rulers ROK

I finally caught you on line Play by post and beat you this time. smile.gif Yeah fighting in Anglessy can get you nice armor for free by fighting the level 23 and 24 along with a long sword.

24th May, 2015 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

laugh.gif You're sneaky. I think I will have to make sure I log off or delay my rants. Now I will have to see what damaged you did.

29th May, 2015 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 38 Rants Rulers ROK

I was able to buy both the elven platemail and sword. I can see a big impact with the sword but not sure about the armor. Anyone seeing the same?

Post Date: 30th May, 2015 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

Rants Rulers ROK

I have not bought a lot of armor yet have to wait and see what other stuff I want to buy. I need more money first.

1st Jun, 2015 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

I tried the Elven sword and it does big impact when you are in a battle. The armor also does the same thing too, but not all the time though because sometimes even with the armor the enemy still have a chance to strike a blow on you. But still, it's worth it.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 1st Jun, 2015 - 9:00pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2015 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 38

I'm not so sure the armor is doing a lot of protection. I still find that I get damaged a lot during battles even though I shouldn't be.

3rd Jun, 2015 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 38

Well, the only way to prevent yourself to being badly damaged is using the defend option during battle, and keeping your character's strength and dexterity to the max.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 3rd Jun, 2015 - 10:40pm

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,