ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 42 of 43

Keep looking to mug me if you wish. I am sure - Page 42 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Nov, 2015 - 11:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
19th Sep, 2015 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 42

Fighting that Sir Rakar guy is a big boost for experience but he can also hit you a good whack so its hard to chance sometimes. No way I could go two rounds with him that's for sure!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

Rants Rulers ROK

Yeah some times I can fight him twice and other times just once I am sure as I gain in levels I will be able to do better against him. He does hit pretty hard too.

26th Sep, 2015 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Just as I logged off I saw you online, you're lucky because I just finished arena battles and did not have the energy left to fight you.

2nd Oct, 2015 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 42 Rants Rulers ROK

Shoot! Took a chance and tried to go two rounds of melee with Sir Rakar and ended up at the healers to recover.

11th Oct, 2015 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

It was hard but I finally made it to level 6! It would have taken a lot longer if JB didn't put Sir Rakar in the arena lineup. Now its time for level 7 and then 11! wink.gif

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2015 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

ROK Ruler's Rants

Good luck catching up with me. I know the higher you go in level the harder to level up. Even Sir Rakar does not give me a lot of EXP now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2015 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 42

Well, just checked and you're still on 11 so who knows laugh.gif. It will be cool if the armies were activated for interconnected combat because then that could be another approach to winning rather than waiting for you to be online in order to mug you.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 42

laugh.gif Keep looking to mug me if you wish. I am sure you will be hurting from attacking me.

+  « First of 43 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,