ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 6 of 43

Incentive no but just a nice gate way to your - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th May, 2007 - 1:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
15th May, 2007 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 6

I was never good at math, but one thing I do know is this... I am ahead and I am winning! devil.gif

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2007 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Arg me be watching indeed this time or perhaps it will be you who is watching Vincenzo. Teach me to sleep for 3 days! But non the less a wise move indeed on JB's part.

looks at all the other names and wounders if they be too long absent.

16th May, 2007 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Do I smell sulfur? laugh.gif Couldn't help but say that...been going though my mind everytime I see el diablo there. 35% JB, a contract out on me, I am flattered! But why are you so cheap?

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 16th May, 2007 - 12:59am

16th May, 2007 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Rants Rulers ROK

That has been there a very long time, even before your last annihilation, only just noticed eh?

16th May, 2007 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

I would say I am right on target with what I predicted. 38% of your worth now and could be at about 45% if I bought soldiers...but then that would stop me from single exploring, not a good idea. Nah...it is easy to recover from the most severe of beating. I will have done this 2x's now.

Better up that contract, might get a taker or 2. Don't be cheap now.

16th May, 2007 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Aye been watching it but JB lets see some real cash. I know deep down you are still edgy so .....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2007 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 6

What is the matter Krakyn, getting edgy, and so you need incentive to continue? At this late stage you people should be squabbling with each other over second place since I am not giving it up here!

18th May, 2007 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Incentive no but just a nice gate way to your bottomless purse wink.gif .

Gold to soldiers to attack you would never be my intentions.

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,