ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 7 of 43

When you say "soon", do you mean - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd May, 2007 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
19th May, 2007 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 7

Only a day to go and I do not see a real challenge for miles around. Oh well, yet ANOTHER victory to add to my collection.

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2007 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Now that was a new finding. I cannot attack someone too much... Well good game JB!

19th May, 2007 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I saw I was attacked 24 times. Do note that this limit is built into the game and was nothing added by me. It is obvious though, since if you can continually attack someone non-stop then the game can become unfair.

Anyway, it is good that you finally admit defeat Vincenzo. Now you all have to recognize me as Ruler over all the lands and kings. Bow to me Cuchulainn of the Orcs and Magpie of the Dwarves.

Rather off topic, but...
Since I have basically won this game I will implement the last part which is the extra buildings that can be purchased, so it can become live when the new game starts later today.

20th May, 2007 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Rants Rulers ROK

I shall concede this round my game master but we will see who bows to whom next time.

Thanks for the 30 000 gp your sickly peasants gave me this day. I see also some who may soon challenge even you great Game master.

20th May, 2007 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

The next few weeks will be extremely busy for me, so you guys may just be able to have a fun time now without me in the lead devil.gif, but I will still be lurking and causing destruction here and there, so watch out.

22nd May, 2007 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Any Challenge Out There?

I thought there were serious RPGers here, but it seems that they have already given up and the game has just started! However, it is okay, I know depression can set in when you know you are up against the awesome armies of the GameMaster.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2007 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 7

Thats right just keep saving up my gold I shall be there soon to collect it scrawny human.

23rd May, 2007 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

When you say "soon", do you mean like the end of the year soon, or were you talking about something you were day dreaming, since I see no evidence of anyone to oppose my armies? In fact, I hear the musing sound of silence, especially from those who boasted in previous battles.

Can anyone stop me, even double teaming? Maybe you will need to import soldiers from Asia to get the job done devil.gif.

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,