ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 9 of 43

What's this? A surprise weekend visit - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jun, 2007 - 10:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
31st May, 2007 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 9

Just upgraded my walls and towers yet again. This should do it as far as anyone trying to catchup to half my worth.

Rather off topic, but...
I will definitely put that as a future plan... and leave it for Premium and above Members. Maybe I will call it "Admins' RPG Tips" or something like that, and make it for all the RPGs we have here, not just ROK.

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2007 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Who would have thought those human could build so fast...Almost worthy of a dwarf me thinks.

Rather off topic, but...

Sounds great JB tips from the one who knows how the gears grind always help

5th Jun, 2007 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Half half I will be glad to see that day. As for third place aye a mighty battle there indeed. I still ponder how much influence in over all position is achieved by getting started at the beginning of a round.

Strategy is big but so is luck in getting on line before the one below you does. Thus avoiding building up your arms enough to hold them at bay and not get dragged into a 4 way battle.

6th Jun, 2007 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Rants Rulers ROK

Sits in his new mansion pondering what alliances have been made as few battles seem to be fought of late.

13th Jun, 2007 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

When someone is as far ahead as I am I think others in the wilderness become disillusioned and depressed.

14th Jun, 2007 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Just a heads up for those of you who are licking your lips about the new Special Attack option... that will not stop me, and if you visit me... I will visit you! devil.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2007 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 9

It be an interesting option indeed. With interesting results also....Let me see 3000 to 1300 well perhaps not yet.

17th Jun, 2007 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

What's this? A surprise weekend visit to ensure no one is taking over your kingdom?

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,