ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 10 of 43

Me and my friend have created an alliance, - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Jun, 2007 - 7:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
18th Jun, 2007 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 10

TSK TSK miss one weekend and labled for life...Nice attack mate! What you loose 5 men laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2007 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Actually, I was not going to attack you, but then again I needed to test the latest addition as well as seeing it is you I could not resist wink.gif. Seriously though, you are in range now for a special attack so before the game is over I thought I would test it. What has actually surprised me is that many of the others who are now in range are leaving you be - they have given up!

18th Jun, 2007 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I am surprised I did not get bit by a wolf or two after your attack. I did a strike on them just before your attack I will say it was impressive. Give the odds were 1400 to 950 I think.

I still expect a nasty visit or three before the end.

18th Jun, 2007 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Rants Rulers ROK

Well do not be surprised anymore... I think you just took another hit wink.gif

19th Jun, 2007 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Interesting the rest cower in fear....even with no soldiers the dogs stayed at bay.

Perhaps they did not desire second after all.

19th Jun, 2007 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

QUOTE (krakyn @ 18-Jun 07, 11:11 AM)
I am surprised I did not get bit by a wolf or two after your attack.  I did a strike on them just before your attack I will say it was impressive. Give the odds were 1400 to 950 I think. 

I still expect a nasty visit or three before the end.

Cowering in fear? HAHAHA I laugh at your remarks. I tried hard but the stupid scribe said I didn't have enough turns. Damnable thing.
WOLVES FOREVER...

Reconcile Edited: wolfsbane on 19th Jun, 2007 - 3:18am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2007 - 7:06am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 10

I see everyone is attacking the new game already. Well, do not expect an easy march nor victory in just a few turns as the next 30 days will be akin to a nightmare as GameMaster is here!

19th Jun, 2007 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

Me and my friend have created an alliance, so to all "I SAY BE WARNED AND WATCH OUT FOR THE TIME OF THE BANES IS NIGH"

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,