ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 11 of 43

A loser? Nay, I speak not like a loser, but - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2007 - 3:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
19th Jun, 2007 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 11

So what you are actually saying is that you cannot win unless you have some help or team up with someone else? It is understandable when you stand in the midsts of the great GameMaster. devil.gif

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2007 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

QUOTE (wolfsbane)

I tried hard but the stupid scribe said I didn't have enough turns.

So really you just had was a poor battle plan....

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please learn how to use the Quote Tags. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

20th Jun, 2007 - 8:09am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Suggestion...
If you offer a invite to your alliance, don't attack the kingdom before you get an answer. I am sure that I will be taken down, but I know that there is little way to recover from that beating. Especially, at this critical part of the game. Enjoy!

20th Jun, 2007 - 8:43am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Rants Rulers ROK

QUOTE (Vincenzo @ 20-Jun 07, 3:09 AM)
"...If you offer a invite to your alliance, don't attack the kingdom before you get an answer.... "

That was an error on my allies part. The idiot attacked everyone before I could hold him back. For that I am sorry. I am very sorry...
between we are taking a heavy beating as well.

Reconcile Edited: wolfsbane on 20th Jun, 2007 - 8:47am

20th Jun, 2007 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

This is what I have to say... if you want mercy then do not try to attack the great Game Master for he will seek revenge! Here is how the events unfolded... I joined the game late due to a bad connection, then when I started to increase two foes began to attack me, but I persevered and it worked! However, it did work based on a little luck since what I counted most on is a lack of focus on me and when I saw that one of my foes had taken a further beating I knew it was free sailing. Now the reign of the Game Master begins and for the others... their excuses for lack of skill begins to come to the forefront.

20th Jun, 2007 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

QUOTE (JB @ 20-Jun 07, 6:02 AM)
"This is what I have to say... if you want mercy then do not try to attack the great Game Master for he will seek revenge!"

Ye have your peace for now. But there comes a time when all kingdoms crumble to the ground. Take Rome or The Mongols for examples... their arrogance and pompousness caused the slow collapse of their empire. I see that in you know and I will leave you with this message: "Be warned For The Banes will rise like a Phoenix."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2007 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 11

Wolfsbane, already you are talking like a loser. I mean to say, you are not even in second place but you think you can come into my presence and try to tell me about pride and falling kingdoms when I lead all the armies as RULER!

22nd Jun, 2007 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

A loser? Nay, I speak not like a loser, but simply one who Knows from past victories and defeats. My kingdom was strong many moons ago, but villainous dogs and murdering orks saw to my ruin. I thought I was unstoppable and that simple seed of arrogance grew in to a crop of despair for me and my men. What I say are simple truths like the sun will rise and set every day, that the moon is the light by which I sleep, and water is the liquid all men need to live.

Heir to the Kingdom of Nycena,
Wolfsbane

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,