ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 12 of 43

You see Wolfsbane, already you have become - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jun, 2007 - 4:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
22nd Jun, 2007 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 12

Your mistakes are not mine, therefore there is no comparison. The math is simple: I am in first place, I am the winner, the Ruler, the head man the boss of all, everyone else is just hoping to be in my shoes, but they just cannot therefore I will win this game and AGAIN retain my title of RULER OF KINGS. Maybe I should make a monument in the game dedicated to the 'GameMaster'.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2007 - 8:09am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Hahahaha! You fancy yourself a god? The game has only begun friend, strength means nothing as long as there is will and my friend WE HAVE WILL. Your numbers may grow and your strength may seem overwhelmingly strong. BUT it is only an illusion and illusions are meant to be found out.

Oh, and I will tear down that monument if you do erect one.

Reconcile Edited: wolfsbane on 22nd Jun, 2007 - 8:20am

22nd Jun, 2007 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

So far my 'illusions' are working well for me, indeed I was attacked my two different opponents and rose from it to be the current RULER of you. Let us not forget who is on top now.

devil.gif I believe Orion just took a trashing with his soldiers, so if you were planning a dual atack with St_Louis you have another thing coming!

23rd Jun, 2007 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Rants Rulers ROK

Is it me or am I seeing one of those 'keep close, but not too close' plans starting to take shape? Whatever the deal I just wanted to mention to Orilion, who attacked me from the get go, that it was nice seeing you get back a small army, but we cannot have you trying to hang around me.

devil.gif To the rest of you wannabes who wish they could be in my position as Ruler:

Rather off topic, but...
Check out the new Jerusalem Conquest Board. There is a game starting soon, join and make note of the number of hours left. Things are a bit different there so let us see if you can take me from the start!

24th Jun, 2007 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Hey GM...

You need to pay me. That contract I accepted was fulfilled but not on the payment end and I threw in about 1000 extra. SHOW ME THE MONEY! between, you are quite fortunate that someone attacked me at the very beginning of the game. My 200 turns that I had at that moment went to them.

24th Jun, 2007 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Payment should have been automatic and does not involve me 'giving' you the gold, but this sounds more like a Support Issue?

Fortunate? Me? Of course, I am RULER of all the kings of the land, I am not only fortunate - I am thy Ruler, or in other words above you, in first place, in charge, the numero uno.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2007 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 12

Nay. Our plans are broad and long we shall not unveil them for the world to see yet. By the way tis nice to be third if only for a while for I fear onslaught coming down soon.

24th Jun, 2007 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

You see Wolfsbane, already you have become comfortable in a losing position, it is for this reason I will always be your RULER.

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,