ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 13 of 43

That's what I figured you where doing. - Page 13 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jun, 2007 - 4:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
24th Jun, 2007 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 13

Indeed wolfsbane ye be not as safe as ye think.

"flog the weak and hurl the dead arg"

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2007 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

That Special Attack option is doing me well. It enables me to to keep everyone at bay that tries to come near me. The 100 turn sacrifice is a small price to pay really. So what does this mean for your Ruler? It means that I will once again go through this game in classy fashion as the RULER of KINGS!

Krakyn, you do not have to bother telling Wolfsbane that as the truth is anyone playing with me in this game is not safe!

25th Jun, 2007 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I am aware of harm to challenge gamemaster or any other kingdom, that is why friends are nice to have.

27th Jun, 2007 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Rants Rulers ROK

A in game message system would be nice for those in an alliance could talk without the rest of the world being able to overhear the conversation. All the links to message someone redirect you back to the boards.

27th Jun, 2007 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Kozak, wrong Thread that is for the Support Thread located within this Board/, however to answer you:

Rather off topic, but...
Messages via the game would cause two problems: spamming and even more spamming. The net is full of spammers to the point that even Bots join our system with the hope of spamming ads and what not. Some do get through, but we delete them so fast that they rarely show up publicly. To enable private discussion there is a PM system that Upgraded Members can use within the Community. If there are RPGers serious enough to play at that level (where they need privacy) then I am sure a small donation for this FREE RPG system everyone enjoys is nothing.

With regards to Rants - I need not Rant anymore, Everyone knows that I am the best - period. Despite their small talk I have proven through brilliant strategy that talk is cheap and winners are forever.

28th Jun, 2007 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Aye your pride seems a bit tall master. But I am seeing why now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jun, 2007 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 13

spock.gif Oh, and what are you 'seeing' now - your utter destruction? Actually, in this game I am using a different strategy - I am 'toying' with Kingdoms that try to get close, but not too close as to be in direct attack range. St_louis could tell you about that.

29th Jun, 2007 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 13

That's what I figured you where doing. Why do you think I am staying back? I am forming my own strategy, and like you I am toying with kingdoms that get to close to me or my allies.

Reconcile Edited: wolfsbane on 29th Jun, 2007 - 4:04am

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,