Curry Chicken With Grapes

Curry Chicken Grapes - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Jun, 2007 - 10:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Chicken
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2007 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Recipe name:

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Chicken

What are your thoughts about this dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details: Curry with Grapes

8 breast

-halves (boned) 6 c Grapes, seedless

-(or less; vary amount -to taste) 2 c Mayonnaise

4 ts Curry powder

3 ts Olive oil

1 ts Cayenne pepper

1/2 ts Black pepper, ground

1 ts Fruit vinegar

Make the sauce by mixing together all ingredients except the chicken and the grapes. Season to taste (sample by dipping a grape into the sauce and then eating it). Broil the chicken breasts (3-5 minutes on each side in a preheated broiler), then dice or shred into small bite-sized pieces. Mix chopped chicken with about 2 cups of whole grapes. Cover with the sauce. Add more grapes to taste. My taste is to add vast quantities of grapes. NOTES: * fruit salad curry -- One day I was invited to a beach picnic, and asked to bring a salad. A friend and I got together in his kitchen and concocted a curried chicken salad with grapes. It was delicious, but we forgot to write down the recipe. After some more experimentation, I have come up with this recipe. I don't know if it is the same as what we made that day at the beach, but it is delicious. : Difficulty: easy. : Time: 20 minutes including cooking the chicken. : Precision: no need to measure. : Tracy Larrabee : Stanford University, Computer Science Department, Palo Alto, CA, USA : larrabee@sushi.stanford.edu larrabee@decwrl.dec.com : Copyright (C) 1986 USENET Community Trust

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
Please share your version of this recipe and what you did to improve upon it.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Curry Chicken With Grapes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,