United 93

United 93 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Aug, 2007 - 4:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

3rd Mar, 2007 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

United 93

I just finished watching this film. It is very hard to give a review on the actual movie because of the sensitivity of the topic. It was an extremely touching movie where the director tries to give a deep emphasis on each passenger's life and last calls to their families. You cannot help to put yourself in that situation and think what you would say and do in a similar circumstance. It was really hard to watch it as an outsider and it gives you the feeling that you really need to appreciate every second you spend with your loved ones because it really can happen to anyone.

I wish they could have shown at the end the pictures of the real people to see their faces but they did not. The director also takes a very long time to reach the actual "meat" of the movie (in this case the passengers fighting back to take over the plane) but his purpose was to create the real drama the passengers of United 93 went through.

It is not your Hollywood type of movie, they used mobile cameras inside the plane to reach the desired effect.

2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2007 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

United

I just saw this. I delayed watching it because I already knew how everything would turn out, and who wants to see a movie where it become more and more depressing as it progresses towards the end? Nevertheless I watched it. By the end I had tears in my eyes and sorry to say a hate for these Islamist zealots talking about Allah.

Aside from that - the picture itself was well filmed and documented. I felt as though I was really there, with them, feeling the hurt and pain. I will start Threads elsewhere to deal with this Topic since this is solely on the movie itself.

Rate: 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

> TOPIC: United 93

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,