Dick Miale Pizza

Dick Miale Pizza - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Main Dish
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Dick Miale Pizza

Recipe name:
Dick Miale Pizza

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Main Dish

What are your thoughts about this delightful dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe detials:

3 c Unbleached white flour

2 c Cracked wheat flour

2 pk Yeast

2 c Water

1 t Salt

Most rustic types of bread consist of just flour, yeast, water and salt. I usually vary mine using a cracked wheat and also semolina flour. It seems to give the bread character. When I was under a Neurosurgeon, we were talking about sugars in the American diet and he said in Iran, the bread was made with out any sugars. I don't use a bread machine either. I bake mine on unglazeed quarry tiles and throw ice cubes in the bottom when I put the bread in. Gives it a nice rustic flavor and appearance. Sunday I made Pizza using 3 cups unbleached white flour and 2 cups cracked wheat flour along with 2 pks yeast, 2 cup water and 1 tsp salt. (no fats-no sugar) Put veggies on the top, using fresh tomatoes. It made to large rounds. Again the only fat was the pam on the bottom and Pam on the top plus 1 Tbs. grating cheese for both pizzas. Worked out to be about 1/2 veggie and 2 bread for 2 slices. Tasted a heck of a lot better than some of the commercial pizzas. Source: Dick Miale to Elizabeth Rodier via Diabetes Echo Brought to you and your via Nancy O'Brion and her

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
What do you like / dislike about the recipe? Did it come out the way you expected it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Mon Oct 21 8:08:43 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Dick Miale Pizza

Add Comment
I saw this topic dick miale pizza need more info rapidly so as to find dick miale pizza conceive to get the facts.

> TOPIC: Dick Miale Pizza

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,