Can Dogs Become Untrained?

Can Dogs Untrained - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Mar, 2007 - 9:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2007 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Should I take him to my in-laws with two untrained dogs? Where she may let him out for
about 30 minutes or so a day for washroom breaks, and a little play time (if constant nipping, snarling & biting is considered play, this hasn't stopped for the past month).

Ref. https://www.internationaldiscussions.org/ar...asy-a99666.html

Sponsored Links:
5th Mar, 2007 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Untrained Dogs Can

I don't think it would be a good idea for a trained dog to spend time with 2 untrained yapping, snarly dogs. Probably the better option would be to leave the dog at home, and spend quality time with him when you come home, and make sure that he is well exercised so that he doesn't become bored and destructive.
If the dog is taken to the mother in laws house, the dogs already living there will already rule the roost, and the 'outsider' dog, will become bottom of the pack, this in turn could lead to lots of problems with he dogs emotional state as well as health.
It's just my 2 cents worth, but what you've got to remember is that dogs are natural born hunters, and roam in packs. The importance to them is only who is at the top of the pecking order, and who is at the bottom, and life at the bottom of the pack isn't very nice!

> TOPIC: Can Dogs Become Untrained?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,