Cat Safety At Home

Cat Safety Home - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Mar, 2008 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Can it be achieved?
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2007 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Cat Safety At Home

Cat Safety At Home

Curiosity gets most cats in trouble at some point in their lives. As your cat's caregiver, keeping her safe sometimes seems like a "mission impossible." With a little foresight and action, however, you can create a "home, safe home."
Ref. https://www.internationaldiscussions.org/ar..._to-a99649.html

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2008 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Home Safety Cat

It's hard work trying to keep your cat safe within the home, especially if they are very active or inquisitive. It becomes a habit to move things out of thee way, or to close the washing machine door, but we have a kitten at our house that climbs up curtains, climbs into boxes, and twice we've found her in our neighbor's car!
Hopefully she'll come to no harm, but I don't think I'd be too surprised if she ended up travelling miles away with the neighbors without them even knowing that she's jumped into their car!

I make sure also that there is never any vases of flowers left lying near her, as I've fallen foul to a few 'floodings' since she lived with us laugh.gif
She was bought for my son for his 18th birthday by his girlfriend, and although she's loveable, I'd really forgotten how much hard work kittens can be!

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2008 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Cat Safety At Home
A Friend

Cat Safety At Home UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have found through the years of having cats that they go anywhere and everywhere in your house. Cats love to be up high and look down on you if they can. One of the best things I got for my cats is a window ledge. Basically it hooks to your window on the inside and makes it easier for them to lay in the sun or lay by a window and watch birds outside. I used to make them but now found you can get them in pet supply stores. I also plant a couple of pots of grass. I keep the grass on the floor where it is easier for them to reach. Having grass for them to eat lets you keep a few flowering plants in your house. a natural log or two will help keep you woodwork and furniture scratch free. I do not declaw that is cruel.

> TOPIC: Cat Safety At Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,