Save Knut Or Kill Knut?

Save Knut Kill Knut - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th May, 2009 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Mar, 2007 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Save Knut Or Kill Knut?

Knut is a polar bear cub that was neglected by its mother in the Berlin Zoo. His brother died from the neglect and the staff decided to hand feed Knut instead of allowing him to suffer his brother fate. Animal Rights Activists are calling for Knut's head because they see it as being cruel to raise him in a zoo where he may not be able to fit in with other animals. The vet at the Berlin Zoo sees this as basic idiocy since polar bears live alone in the wild.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...icc=picbox&ct=5

So what do you think? Should Knut be killed or allowed to enjoy the confines of the Berlin Zoo?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2007 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Knut Kill Knut Save

I have always said that some of these Activists need to start worrying about human life: suffering and hunger - instead of some animal in a zoo who gets humans to look after her. Yes, that is my feelings on the matter - there are cases where animals do need to be rescued, but this one is ridiculous!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

23rd Mar, 2007 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

Save Knut Or Kill Knut? History & Civil Business Politics

I am pretty much in agreement with the vet. Polar bears don't exactly form polar bear communities in the wild, so why should we be concerned if they don't love one another within our zoos? Actually, polar bears are quite solitary creatures.

If to only show how deranged their value system is, I think they should only execute Knut if one of those ARA's do it themselves and it should be shown on TV. I absolutely cannot fathom how allowing the animal to starve to death is considered humane (no pain with that right?), while feeding it from a bottle would be considered cruel. So it cannot go back into the wild or play with their friends (that they were never going to have in the wild anyway), zoos need polar bears. He will always have a job and a life...more than I can say for some of the ARA's.

Enjoy the pampered life KNUT!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2008 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Knut Kill Knut Save

Name: Cruel Kurt

Comments: Well, kill the bear!

It would be a nice thing for my cold feet when I step out of bed in the morning.

Post Date: 10th May, 2009 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Knut Kill Knut Save

Name: Sarah

Comments: Do not kill innocent little Knut! What kind of sicko would want to kill him!

Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Save Knut Or Kill Knut?
A Friend

Save Knut Or Kill Knut?

I have to say that I am glad that they saved Knut. I think that the polarbear is soon to be a endangered species. We can not allow this to happen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Save Knut Or Kill Knut?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,