Serving For Wrong Crime

Serving Wrong Crime - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Mar, 2007 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Convcted of another...
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2007 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Serving For Wrong Crime

CLEARED OF RAPE AFTER 18 YEARS, NOW CONVICTED OF MURDER

A man who spent 18 years in prison for a rape he didn't commit was convicted Sunday of murdering a photographer, whose charred bones were found in a burn pit outside his home.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/03/18/missing....g.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2007 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Crime Wrong Serving

I read about this yesterday, and I was just stunned. The police spent a full week on this man's property looking for the remains of the woman killed, after they found her car buried under tree cuttings and auto parts (the man's family runs an auto salvage business). She was burned in a pit with her cell phone and purse, after she was raped and murdered. I also read that the man's nephew confessed to "helping" in this crime and later recanted his story because he didn't want to testify against his uncle. I'd wager he was threatened with the same treatment, if he did testify.

I wonder that he was imprisoned for rape, and within a short time of release because of "innocence" he then rapes a woman. Was he truly innocent of the original crime?

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

> TOPIC: Serving For Wrong Crime

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,