Gmc Yukon Hybird

Gmc Yukon Hybird - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Apr, 2008 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2008 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gmc Yukon Hybird

GMC Yukon Hybird

The hybrid hauls about 400 pounds fewer than the gasoline model and tows 1,300 lbs. fewer (RWD) or 2,200 lbs. (4WD). The test truck, a loaded ($53,235) RWD model, gave a light shiver as it shifted between gasoline and electric. Common among hybrids, but annoying. When going to wide-open throttle, as when merging on a fast-moving interstate, the GMC tester held the engine at high revs - 5,000 to 5,500 rpm - an unusually long time before shifting into another gear ratio.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/review..._N.htm?csp=Cars

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2008 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Hybird Yukon Gmc

Another failed attempt at actual fuel cost savings. Very low towing capacity,expensive, poor gas economy puts this on a why would you buy it listing for me. Nice to see they are still trying but the engineers are still missing the mark in these hybrids, but the game has just begun. I have more hopes that Toyota may come up with a much better solution to this market of SUV or even a Hybrid Tundra truck. So I refuse to call a SUV a truck because it has no bed.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Gmc Yukon Hybird
A Friend

Gmc Yukon Hybird Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I agree but someone will buy it just so they can think they are saving us a lot of gasoline because they have a Hybrid. I think the HYbrid vehicle is going to be the next social thing to have. It does not matter if it gets worse gas milage it was expensive so it has to be better, right? It is this type of thinking that makes this such a waste of time at times.

I do hope that as time goes on we actually get better vehicles and put an end to our dependance on foreign oil.

8th Apr, 2008 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Hybird Yukon Gmc

You are so correct on the KNtoran. It is the next fad, like you I hope it will finance the real ma coy in the future.

If we would remember that we only drive 80 to 120 KM or 50 to 65 MpH we could see some real gains by dropping the HP in many vehicles. That is smaller motors where has all the deasil gone.

> TOPIC: Gmc Yukon Hybird

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,