The Secret

The Secret - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st Feb, 2009 - 3:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Author: Rhonda Byrne
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2007 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Secret

The Secret

If The Secret can get any hotter, no one's telling.

It's selling like an elixir that promises everything but eternal life. Rhonda Byrne's book tops USA TODAY's best-seller list for the seventh consecutive week, and the companion DVD is No. 1 on Amazon's sales chart. It has captured wallets and water coolers like nothing else since Da Vinci Code author Dan Brown suggested Jesus was a daddy.
Ref. www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2007-03-28-the-secret-churches_N.htm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2007 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

The Secret
A Friend

Secret The

I went and bought the book and have been reading, I've learned a lot from the book. I wish everyone could read it. There is a surprise in it that tells about the source of the secret.

11th Jun, 2008 - 6:48am / Post ID: #

The Secret UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Zelph:

Can you explain more about this? I just recently heard about it from a friend and it seems that it is more than a "positive mental outlook" -- Did you finish it?

11th Jun, 2008 - 7:16am / Post ID: #

Secret The

I have heard of it. I didn't know much about it though so I did some searches. It seems it is one Oprah has been promoting. Here is an exerpt from what the author had to say when Oprah had her on the show:

Rhonda defines The Secret as the law of attraction, which is the principle that "like attracts like." Rhonda calls it "the most powerful law in the universe," and says it is working all the time. "What we do is we attract into our lives the things we want, and that is based on what we're thinking and feeling," Rhonda says. The principle explains that we create our own circumstances by the choices we make in life. And the choices we make are fueled by our thoughts-which means our thoughts are the most powerful things we have here on earth.

Sounds intriguing. Zelph, tell us more of your thoughts on what you have read.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2008 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

The Secret
A Friend

Secret The

Well if Oprah endorses it I guess I will stay away from this book. I have better books to read.

11th Jun, 2008 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

The Secret

A man after my own heart That's why I want to hear Zelph's take on the book before spending my hard earned cash. I find a lot of what O recommends has an agenda of hers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

The Secret
A Friend

The Secret

I love the book very much, I would highly recommend the book and the movie to anyone who wants to change their lives. The principles can be found in every religion on this earth.

alskann, if you want your money's worth, buy the book and use the principles that it teaches. If your Christian, it teaches very much Christian principles, it also fits into pagan beliefs.

One thing I will tell you about the Secret it will only work if your open minded about everything. You close your mind, you close your chance on the life you deserve.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2009 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

The Secret
A Friend

The Secret Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I have heard about the book and I decided to buy it when I went to the bookstore. It was about months ago and until today, I haven't got my time to read the book. Bought another book and forgot that I had that one. I should go and find this book because more and more people are talking about this book and making me curious about the story.

> TOPIC: The Secret

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,