Include Everyone In Your Will

Include Will - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Apr, 2007 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

That you think might want to claim something...
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2007 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

I heard that it is better to include outside children (that you had when your spouse was not looking) included in your will (you can leave them $20 if you want), because they can later claim something - an assertive claim - if they were left out altogether.

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2007 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Will In Include

I think it all depends on the laws of the country you live. Even if you live them a little money to your outside children, in some countries they may be able to take it to court if what they got is not what it was expected.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th Apr, 2007 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Include Everyone In Your Will History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, it depends on the laws of your country, however I think the idea here is that you are creating or establishing the fact that you did 'think' about each individual and did assign them the money you thought they should get. In other words it was not a case of "Oh, I forgot to include 'x' name".

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Include Everyone In Your Will

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,