Satan Wants A Sun Too!

Satan Sun Too! - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 29th Aug, 2008 - 10:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2008 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Satan Wants A Sun Too!
A Friend

Satan Wants A Sun Too!

I was reading some of your posts about a similar subject that I have been pondering on.
If you believe that there are celestial beings living on the sun then you will like this.

I finished a sci-fi book that was titled "2010" space Odyssey". The beginning of the book starts out explaining that he would be as factual as he could about the information in it?

We all know that satan tries to mimic god and that the sun is a celestial planet. In order for satan to obtain a respectful position or have a chance to over take god then he would have to control a sun. Not just be stuck on this earth.

I believe that satan is trying to use man to set up another kingdom in space. Sound strange? Read the book and watch the movie. I haven't watched the movie.

here is a snip. Let us see if you think the same.

Source 3

At the end of the book the new sun was called Lucifer.

This theory is also based on what some others believe, but way better when you add doctrine to it.

I am unable to find the original source. Or the original person that became suspicious about it.

If you put in mormon doctrine it makes sense. At least to me.

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2008 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

Too Sun Wants Satan

Interesting theory.

The best questions I can ask are there:

1. Why would the evil one need a sun?
2. You feel that the evil one is limited to this earth alone or are you saying that his limits are to follow man wherever he goes?
3. Why would you get this out of a book of fiction? Anything doctrinal to support your theory?

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2008 - 5:35am / Post ID: #

Satan Wants A Sun Too!
A Friend

Satan Wants A Sun Too! Studies Doctrine Mormon

It is in it's infancy stage at the moment.

These are my best answers for the time being.

Answers:

1. I believe that the sun is the light of christ. I believe that Christ is the sun god. I think that the sun is a seer stone that brings life, protection, and brings the lord himself to this terrestrial planet. Much Like kolob is a seer stone. Much like this earth will become one when it is Celestialized. The people here that are Celestialized will rule on this governing planet (earth). This seer stone sees all and is involved in everything. Like the light of christ is everywhere and in all living things, and in us.

In order to be a God I would think that one would need one of these suns.

2.I hate to answer a question with a question. Why would you ask such a question?
Do you think he has access to other worlds? I have wondered about this, but I also thought that he was subjected to this world when michael and us kicked him out.
Does he have this power?

3. Life imitates art? I know as well as you do that the secret combinations are in all things. Secret groups that are in publishing, governments, and maybe in our own church.

I am sorry I can not answer these questions better. I pick up this and that and ponder it for awhile. I have been wrong many times, but don't think I am wrong on this. My resources are limited.

I wish that I had the JOD. I only know a few things out of there. What I can get off the net.

The theory is full of holes. I should try to get some more scripture references. Do you know of somewhere I can download the JOD, or other works? I don't want to spend a lot, because it is not there.

24th Aug, 2008 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Too Sun Wants Satan

Some of your thoughts and questions can better be understood within these Threads, have a look:

My inquiry: Source 4 - I have these in texts, but need to digitize it.

The Coming Crisis - Source 7

Time & Eternity - Source 8

Most of what I would like to say I need to get digitized for the first link I gave you.

QUOTE (Quasar)
Do you know of somewhere I can download the JOD...

Go the LDS Downloads section where you can get the Journal of Discussions: Source 1

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2008 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Satan Wants A Sun Too!
A Friend

Too Sun Wants Satan

Thanks.

Source 7 is worth reading a few times.

I will download the other later. I want to get in on disk. Thanks

25th Aug, 2008 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Satan Wants A Sun Too!

If I can get Source 4 available in the Mature section then we will really have lots to theorize on, your post reminds me to look it up - I noted it now for my to do list.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Aug, 2008 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Satan Wants Sun Too!

QUOTE (Quasar @ 23-Aug 08, 7:48 PM)
I was reading some of your posts about a similar subject that I have been pondering on.
If you believe that there are celestial beings living on the sun then you will like this.

I have been gone for a couple weeks so I am not familiar with what you are referring to--can you direct me to the conversation you were reading that prompted this comment please?

We all know that satan tries to mimic god and that the sun is a celestial planet.

I don't think that everyone believes that the sun is a celestial planet--I for one, would like to see a source for that statement. I have heard the sun is nothing compared to a Celestial planet, it is compared to one for US because it is the brightest thing we can see. I may be way off which is why I would love to see some of your sources. I am always into learning new things!

In order for satan to obtain a respectful position or have a chance to over take god then he would have to control a sun. Not just be stuck on this earth.

I am a little confused by this statement as well...Are you talking in the future? We do know that Satan will not win this war, right? And if it is true that the sun is a celestial planet--he couldn't reside there anyhow. If you can see my thinking and help me out with what you are saying please do! *smile*

I believe that satan is trying to use man to set up another kingdom in space.
By doing so, are you stating that Satan is trying to imitate a kingdom--a celestial kingdom? I am open to him possibly trying to imitate God because he is the best at that. I am just not sure what the "theory" (that adding doctrine), is?

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2008 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Satan Wants A Sun Too!
A Friend

Satan Wants Sun Too! Mormon Doctrine Studies

I don't have the technology or the know how to pull up quotes.

Look up Journal of discourses 13 page 271 that states that Brigham young thought that the sun and moon had inhabitants and that the Sun was a celestial planet.

2010 Odyssey is not about Satan taking over the sun but creating a new one out of Jupiter. You should watch the first video source.

See also D&C 130 6-8, 9

I will explain more later. These are valid questions. It should be treated as a "theory". I am not stating any of this as facts. I do believe in this theory though.

I am a little confused by this statement as well...Are you talking in the future? We do know that Satan will not win this war, right? And if it is true that the sun is a celestial planet--he couldn't reside there anyhow. If you can see my thinking and help me out with what you are saying please do! *smile*

Yes the future. And Satan still thinks he will win the war, or at least he will do anything in his power not to be cast to outer darkness. This is sure death for him. He also needs light to survive.

By doing so, are you stating that Satan is trying to imitate a kingdom--a celestial kingdom? I am open to him possibly trying to imitate God because he is the best at that. I am just not sure what the "theory" (that adding doctrine), is?

From the beginning Satan has desired God's kingdom. HE said that he would ascend above God. Mimic or obtain, nothing has changed with him.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Satan Wants A Sun Too!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,