Kills Baby And Only Gets 30 Days In Jail!

Kills Baby 30 Days Jail! - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Apr, 2007 - 1:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Female Bastard in Utah
10th Apr, 2007 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Kills Baby And Only Gets 30 Days In Jail!

I gave her the benefit of the doubt until the doctor's report stated that the baby "received an "abusive" head wound. She denies the whole thing, I say...SHAME to Utah, SHAME to whoever gave her that sentence. How come she gets only to spend 30 days in jail after it was confirmed the baby had an abusive head wound? This makes me so angry, this bastard needs to pay with her life. Burn her.

When I read things like that makes me realize you cannot trust the care of your kids with anyone at all, at anytime.

KSL News) A Utah woman will spend only 30 days in jail, after pleading guilty to child homicide.

Amber Lovell was babysitting a 14-month-old boy, Denver Dutson, at her Delta home last August when he suffered a head injury and died. A medical examiner said Denver received an "abusive" head wound. But Lovell denies shaking or striking the child.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2007 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Jail Days Only Baby Kills

Of course the whole thing makes you angry, but here is the real scary part:

QUOTE (From Post Above)
Amber Lovell was babysitting a 14-month-old boy...

There are many horror stories about the babysitter... this one makes it real. You really cannot leave your children with anyone - period - in these times where the world rocks with evil.

You leave your child with the teacher at school and they end up having intercourse. You leave them with your in laws and they end up raped or abused. You leave them with the babysitter and they end up with serious wounds to the head.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

10th Apr, 2007 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Kills Baby And Only Gets 30 Days In Jail! History & Civil Business Politics

About this particular story, I found out something very interesting. The parents of the child do not hold her responsible because based on their testimony, the baby fall down several times in his 14 months period of life. The night before, he fall downstairs. So this is an interesting twist. We may be blaming the babysitter when in fact one of the parents may have inflicted the abuse that caused him to die because nowdays doctors can determine through autopsy whether it was a "fall" or an "abusive fall" and the autopsy says "abusive wound to the head". So how come the parents were not sent to jail for abuse and murder or at least negligence?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

10th Apr, 2007 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Jail Days Only Baby Kills

I think negligence is pretty high up there with purposely inflicting a wound, because the result is often the same.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Kills Baby And Only Gets 30 Days In Jail!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,