Man Accused Of Breaking Infant's Bones

Man Accused Breaking Infant' S Bones - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Apr, 2007 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

To his own 7 months old baby...
12th Apr, 2007 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Man Accused Of Breaking Infant's Bones

Listen to me, you don't waste time with trials with these kind of beasts...you shoot them, you kill them, you burn them, you get rid of them for good! In this case ALONG with his partner/wife mother of the little boy. This baby is so lucky to be alive after so much abuse.

Disgusting!

OLATHE, Kan. -- An Overland Park man is accused of breaking his infant son's bones.

Darion McKenzie, 21, was charged with child abuse and two charges of aggravated battery. He made his first court appearance Tuesday at the Johnson County Courthouse in Olathe.

Investigators said McKenzie's son was 7 months old in January when he and the baby's mother took him to Shawnee Mission Medical Center. Tests later revealed that the baby had two broken leg bones and rib bones that had been previously fractured.

"To hear something like that happened, pretty much right next door to where I live, like, only two apartments away, that's kind of shocking, actually," said Dan Robinson, who used to live next to McKenzie at the High Pointe Apartments...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2007 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Bones Infants Breaking Accused Man

This is a horrible crime. I can't figure people like this out. I like your sentence, LDS. It seems appropriate.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: Man Accused Of Breaking Infant's Bones

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,