Nail-gun Injuries

Nail-gun Injuries - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Apr, 2007 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Survival around the workplace
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2007 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nail-gun Injuries

NAIL-GUN INJURIES RISE 200 PER CENT SINCE 1991, U.S. REPORT FINDS

Suffering fractured bones, corneal abrasions and dislocated fingers, about 37,000 Americans annually seek treatment in hospital emergency wards for nail-gun injuries, according to a study released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Ref. www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/2007/04/12/nail-gun.html

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2007 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Injuries Nail-gun

Is there really any way to protect people from their own stupidity? But seriously the dual stage trip trigger would be better just to prevent injury by the gun being set down and then trigger bumped causing a discharge. How does a manufacturer protect a purchaser from being inattentive?

Personally when I use mine I put on the goggles and remove all others from the room. I was putting up window trim and must have it a nail in the wall as the air nail bent and turned toward the window I was lucky it stopped shy of the glass pane. If it had hit I am sure it would have been messy at 100 psi it does have some force.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Nail-gun Injuries

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,