Right Or Wrong?

Right Wrong - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 31st Jul, 2009 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
19th Apr, 2007 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Right Or Wrong?

This idea came from a newsletter that a friend of mine showed to me recently.

"Do the Right Thing, Even When Nobody is Looking!"

What are your views on this?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2007 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Right Or Wrong?
A Friend

Wrong Right

Ethical and moral values are done more frequently if someone is watching.

Proof of this is in the lawsuits that has taken place and thus cause many to change their point of view:

Enron
Discrimination lawsuits
Workforce diversity

Plus it can be seen in simple things like littering - people will litter if they know they will not be seen

19th Apr, 2007 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Right Or Wrong? Health & Special Psychology

Integrity. Strong moral character. Built by this principle of doing what you know is right, even when no one is watching. Words to live by, in my opinion.

20th Apr, 2007 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

Wrong Right

I think that's how you should aim to live your life, but unfortunately many don't!
If everybody did live by this ruling, then I'm sure that the world would be a better place for us all to live in.
I guess though, that people feel they can drop their 'front' when others aren't around, and just put on a falseness for others because it makes their lives easier.

22nd Apr, 2007 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Wrong Right

If you think about it, it's an easier way to live. It's much easier to make the same decisions regardless of who is watching you. Then, there is no need to worry about what others will discover about us and we are able to feel much better about ourselves.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2008 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Right Or Wrong?
A Friend

Right Or Wrong?

I believe in doing what is right no matter where you are. Like it was said before It is easier to account for ones action if they are always trying to do what is right. That way you are not held accountable for something you were caught doing wrong. I may not always do the right thing at the time when I reflect back upon it but then again I am not perfect yet. I do try to do what I feel is right at the time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2009 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Right Wrong

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. To decide against your conviction is to be an unqualified and excusable traitor, both to yourself and to your country, let men label you as they may:
-- Mark Twain

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2009 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Right Or Wrong?
A Friend

Right Wrong Psychology Special & Health

That is a powerful statement. Being true to yourself and your country is a must. To go against your nature and who you are is enough to unmake you in front of your peers and your country. This will make you a nobody.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Right Or Wrong?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,