Fracture

Fracture - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Mar, 2011 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2007 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fracture

REVIEW: 'FRACTURE' SMOOTHLY ENTERTAINING

"Does it bother you that I call you 'Willy'?" Ted Crawford (Anthony Hopkins) inquires of prosecuting attorney Willy Beachum (Ryan Gosling). "Very well then: Willy ..." Hopkins teases out every ounce of absurdity he can find in the name. A boy's name, surely, not a name for a high-powered attorney?
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/...ture/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2011 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Fracture

Wealthy, brilliant, and meticulous Ted Crawford, a structural engineer in Los Angeles, shoots his wife and entraps her lover. He signs a confession; at the arraignment, he asserts his rights to represent himself and asks the court to move immediately to trial. The prosecutor is Willy Beachum, a hotshot who's soon to join a fancy civil-law firm, told by everyone it's an open and shut case. Crawford sees Beachum's weakness, the hairline fracture of his character: Willy's a winner. The engineer sets in motion a clockwork crime with all the objects moving in ways he predicts.

Fracture
Fracture (Hover)

9th Mar, 2011 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Fracture Sports & Fashion Music Movies

There were several things about this film that I did not like.

Spoiler Alert!

For instance the cop seeing Hopkin's wife on the ground and forgetting everything and just going towards her giving Hopkins time to plant a gun and give him the fake one was ridiculous.

Then the gross underestimation of Hopkins at the end with his wife and double jeopardy, even I could have seen that coming. Hopkin's character should be smarter than that.

> TOPIC: Fracture

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,