Definition Of A Christian In The Bible? - Page 2 of 2

Thanks. May you your parents, children and - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 28th Apr, 2007 - 2:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2007 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Definition Of A Christian In The Bible?
A Friend

Definition Of A Christian In The Bible? - Page 2

Thanks. May you your parents, children and family all be blessed. English cannot express my gratitude well enough. I think I have gained all I can from this topic unless anyone wants to add or differ.

So far what I get is:

1. Christians must believe in the Messiah as Saviour and Redeemer from Death. (No problem for me with the way FarSeer put it)
2. Christians must repent and turn to God (No problem for me)
3.Christians must go through a purification ritual, baptism, and receive the Holy Spirit (Krakyn may have issue, but essentially it isn't a problem for me)

As far as these issues are concerned I think I fit the profile of a Christian. I still have issue with interpreting Biblical verses to accept the Messiah as the literal begotten son of God. But thats an issue for another thread.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Definition Of A Christian In The Bible?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,