Student Arrested For Essay's Violence Writing

- Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 28th Apr, 2007 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

After writing that "it would be funny" to dream about opening fire in a building and having sex with the dead victims, authorities said.
28th Apr, 2007 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Student Arrested For Essay's Violence Writing

After the tragic incident on Virginia Tech, nobody is taking any chances but....if it did not have happened, would they have arrested this guy?

CARY, Illinois (AP) -- A high school senior was arrested after writing that "it would be funny" to dream about opening fire in a building and having sex with the dead victims, authorities said.

Another passage in the essay advised his teacher at Cary-Grove High School: "don't be surprised on inspiring the first CG shooting," according to a criminal complaint filed this week.

Allen Lee, 18, faces two disorderly conduct charges over the creative-writing assignment, which he was given on Monday in English class at the northern Illinois school.

Students were told to "write whatever comes to your mind. Do not judge or censor what you are writing," according to a copy of the assignment.

According to the complaint, Lee's essay reads in part, "Blood, sex and booze. Drugs, drugs, drugs are fun. Stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, s...t...a...b...puke. So I had this dream last night where I went into a building, pulled out two P90s and started shooting everyone, then had sex with the dead bodies. Well, not really, but it would be funny if I did."

Officials described the essay as disturbing and inappropriate....

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Student Arrested For Essay's Violence Writing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,