Are You Straight In Bed?

Are Straight Bed - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Aug, 2007 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

You need to bend a little...
Post Date: 2nd May, 2007 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are You Straight In Bed?

ARE YOU A STRAIGHT ARROW IN BED? BEND A LITTLE, SAYS ERGONOMIST

A sleeping posture favoured by many people may be interfering with a good night's rest, according to a survey that suggests nearly four in 10 Canadians have woken up in pain.
REf. https://www.cbc.ca/story/health/national/20...-positions.html

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2007 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Bed Straight Are

That was a very interesting article, I can't say that previously to reading it I had given much thought to how people actually sleep! laugh.gif

I sleep curled up on my side, whilst my husband sleeps stretched out on his back.
I find that if I end up rolling over in my sleep onto my back, I start with really bad snoring, so soon get rolled back over by my 'helpful hubby' *laughing*

2nd May, 2007 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Are You Straight In Bed? Health & Special Psychology

Me I sleep like a zombie arms at side on back or hands tucked under head with fingers laced. Just like a zombie is how I sleep too no one wakes me once I drift out.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2007 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Are You Straight In Bed?
A Friend

Bed Straight Are

This article is a bit false, I believe. Although the survey says that 4 out of 10 Canadians wake up in pain, the survey fails to mention the type of bed they sleep on. It is true that there are numerous types of beds that fits one person's body. If you get the right bed for you, you should have no problem sleeping at night. I believe that sleeping like an 'arrow' does not matter if you have a correctly fit bed to sleep on.

Reconcile Edited: Touchstone on 9th Aug, 2007 - 8:24pm

> TOPIC: Are You Straight In Bed?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,