Common Sense

Common Sense - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Jul, 2008 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th May, 2007 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Common Sense

What do you think about the following statement:

Common sense is not so common.

Don't you feel sometimes surrounded by people or actions where common sense is inexistent?

Sponsored Links:
9th Jul, 2008 - 6:48am / Post ID: #

Sense Common

On a daily basis. I sometimes wonder how some people make it through life, let alone the day. It just goes to show that education and smarts is more than just book learning. I work in a field with highly educated people, some with multiple degrees. And yet a day doesn't go by that I wonder if some of them check their brains at the door on their way in to work every day.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Common Sense
A Friend

Common Sense Health & Special Psychology

Hasn't anyone heard that Common sense has died. When you start seeing law suits for spilling hot coffee on yourself and winning that tels people common sense is gone. People blaming everything but their own stupidity is just another example of it being dead and gone.

I see and hear people on a daily basis that confirms to me that people are more stupid than most people realize. Just because it is raining does not mean that planes cannot fly. Just because there was a tornado 50 miles south of the airport the planes can still fly. No I am sorry Planes can not chase you up and down your stairs. You need to go to sleep and when you wake up the plane will be gone.

It is interesting some of the phone calls I get.

> TOPIC: Common Sense

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,