Incites Tots To Terror

Incites Tots Terror - Studies of Islam - Posted: 9th May, 2007 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

Strong resemblance to Mickey Mouse to broadcast their message of Islamic domination
Post Date: 9th May, 2007 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Incites Tots To Terror

BIG 'MOUSE' ON GAZA TV INCITES TOTS TO TERROR

Hamas militants have enlisted a figure bearing a strong resemblance to Mickey Mouse to broadcast their message of Islamic domination and armed resistance to their most impressionable audience - children.
Ref. deseretnews.com

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2007 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Terror Tots Incites

I actually caught this on CNN this morning before going into work. All I can say is WOW... Going to be a bit difficult to convince anyone that you want peace when this is what you teach your children about the prospective partner of peace. However, I could look at this in the opposite way and say that someone must be concerned that the hatred of the other party may miss this generation if we don't do something. Either way, this is definitely something that Goebbels would smile upon!

9th May, 2007 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Incites Tots To Terror Islam Studies

In the CNN report they are debating exactly what they are making Mickey say... is it:

"We will annihilate the Jews"

or

"The Jews are killing us"

Among other things the children are asked to drink milk, study hard and fight the Jews? These are the things that make people shun ANY form of Islam. Why? These programs get funds and backing from MANY groups of Islam.

Incites Tots To Terror
Incites Tots To Terror (Hover)

9th May, 2007 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Terror Tots Incites

I just saw it on CNN, for me whether they said ""We will annihilate the Jews" or "The Jews are killing us" is unacceptable, we are talking about a children's show here! What the heck they think they are doing?

9th May, 2007 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Terror Tots Incites

Below is an image of the 'Mickey'. In addition to the mis use of a character that should represent peaceful elements and characteristics I wonder how Disney feels about this? Can any copyright or legal issues be acted on here? This isn't a community puppet, but actual organized media telecast.

Incites Tots To Terror
Incites Tots To Terror (Hover)

9th May, 2007 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Incites Tots To Terror

International law on this kind of stuff is bad. Sure they could go after him, but what court does it go to? They do have a legitimate right to how his image is used, but it is really hard to enforce outside of your country or origin.

Plus, as a technicality, I think he is slightly different from Mickey. Would a judge see it this way...especially if the mouse has a different name on the show with a different voice that separates him from Mickey. I know...a minute distinction, but none the less a distinction. While I said he is slightly different, it was obvious who he was supposed to be, so that would be the basis for the suit.

The best I think that could happen, but really cannot see them being able to enforce it in that area would be a international injunction that prohibits the use of the quasi mickey character.

Disney is probably happy he is dead for this one!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2007 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Incites Tots Terror

Quote LDS_Forever

a children's show here! What the heck they think they are doing?

Despite that the issue here is despicable, one must acknowledge the wisdom they use to ensure future loyalist to their country and cause.

The method of telling young children how awful something without a good explanation is a play on emotion. They respond to emotions very well and trust their parents and figure heads with out question. So tell them Jews are bad, and they must be banished over and over so that when they hit adult hood there is a deeply rooted hatred toward Jews. Then pass the young Adult who's is full of self confidence that they are unbeatable and away they go; killing for a cause they deem worthy as Mickey would not lie to them.

Might be wrong but is this not the same technique used by all hate groups perhaps I should ask the triple K brothers just to be sure.

9th May, 2007 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Incites Tots Terror Studies Islam

Krakyn, that is a good point about ensuring loyalists. Children are very impressionable and it is not difficult for them to be convinced that this is 'good' when they see an Israeli tank or soldier outside of their door - that is frightening no matter whose side you are on.

Again, I say this is why most of the developed world find it difficult to believe the good intentions of Islam - the negative publicity no longer needs to be portrayed with a man wielding a gun, no... it can be had with a poorly made Mickey Mouse costume.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Incites Tots To Terror

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,