Incites Tots To Terror - Page 3 of 6

As much as I hate to see hatred proliferated - Page 3 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2007 - 2:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

Strong resemblance to Mickey Mouse to broadcast their message of Islamic domination
Post Date: 11th May, 2007 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Incites Tots To Terror - Page 3

HAMAS SUSPENDS 'MICKEY MOUSE' LOOKALIKE PROGRAM

Hamas militants have suspended a TV program that featured a Mickey Mouse look-alike urging Palestinian children to fight Israel and work for global Islamic domination, the Palestinian information minister said Wednesday.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...television.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2007 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Terror Tots Incites

HAMAS PUSHING IDEOLOGY AS IT TAKES CONTROL OF EDUCATION

Palestinian children spend more of their school day studying Islam. Critical jobs in public education are filled by Islamic stalwarts. A once-banned social studies reader, crammed with hard-line rhetoric, is now in classrooms.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...94619,00.html

21st Jun, 2007 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Incites Tots To Terror Islam Studies

I guess it this would all depend on which form of Islam is taught. The one that many peaceful people of the world practice, then this should be acceptable to all. Should it be the type that spawns extremist that want to destroy anything that does not comply to them, then I would say that is a shame.

21st Jun, 2007 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Terror Tots Incites

QUOTE (Vincenzo)
I guess it this would all depend on which form of Islam is taught.

I would say that the answer to that would be obvious, especially when you view recent events - the Palestinians cannot even have peace amongst themselves let alone teach it.

29th Jun, 2007 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Terror Tots Incites

I thought this non-sense stopped! What the heck is wrong with these people? They are sick and disgusting! We are talking about a kid's show for heaven's sake! The Religion of Peace?*sigh*

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip -  A Mickey Mouse lookalike who preached Islamic domination on a Hamas-affiliated children's television program was beaten to death in the show's final episode Friday.

In the final skit, "Farfour" was killed by an actor posing as an Israeli official trying to buy Farfour's land. At one point, the mouse called the Israeli a "terrorist."

"Farfour was martyred while defending his land," said Sara, the teen presenter. He was killed "by the killers of children," she added.

The weekly show, featuring a giant black-and-white rodent with a high-pitched voice, had attracted worldwide attention because the character urged Palestinian children to fight Israel. It was broadcast on Hamas-affiliated Al Aqsa TV....

2nd Jul, 2007 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Incites Tots To Terror

And people say the muslims and aquada and hamas don't pose a threat after they are shown such things all their lives starting with the young.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2007 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Incites Tots Terror - Page 3

Perhaps the producer just felt they had to get in one last shot. I am glad it is off the air perhaps the only peace they understand is the peace one gets in their finial rest. I just hope this is the last of any such broadcasts anywhere.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2007 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Incites Tots To Terror
A Friend

Incites Tots Terror Studies Islam - Page 3

As much as I hate to see hatred proliferated by anyone in this world, I think we citizens of North America have to attempt to understand where these people are coming from. While we sit high on our horse across the globe, we have a lot of nerve judging them for their anger.
Lets not forget that the Americans spent millions of dollars producing fanatical schoolbooks, which were then distributed in Afghanistan. They were designed at the University of Nebraska at Omaha and paid for by USAID.

Western media barely addressed the issue. The Washington post reported on March 23rd, 2002:

"The primers, which were filled with talk of jihad and featured drawings of guns, bullets, soldiers and mines, have served since then [I.e., since the violent destruction of the Afghan secular government in the early 1990s] as the Afghan school system's core curriculum. Even the Taliban used the American-produced books...They demanded that the primers contain anti-Soviet passages. Children were taught to count with illustrations showing tanks, missiles and land mines, agency officials said. They acknowledged that at the time it also suited U.S. interests to stoke hatred of foreign invaders. " -- Washington Post, 23 March 2002

Sorry to sound cliche but people in glass houses should be careful when throwing stones.

Reconcile Message Edited...
LDS_forever: Please learn how to use quote tags. Thanks.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Incites Tots To Terror

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,