Keeping Islam Out Of The USA? - Page 2 of 2

Ok, I'll go out on a limb here and - Page 2 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 21st Sep, 2007 - 3:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA US Preacher vows to fight Islam
10th May, 2007 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

Keeping Islam Out Of The USA? - Page 2

Religious freedom is guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. This preacher is not behaving in a very loving "Christian" manner, is he? Are we not to love our neighbor as ourselves?

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2007 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

USA The Out Islam Keeping

As for the Mosque issue if a specific Mosque was proven to be harbouring known criminals then the leader in the Mosque would have to account for not reporting the known criminal the the appropriate authority. After all it usually is only one or two who have any real knowledge and the rest are going to their place of worship with true hearts and good intentions.

To quote Vincenzo

It is that 2nd one that I would pay particular attention to....

I agree when you leave your home country to live else where all ties should be severed (politically speaking) and citizenship changed. But I doubt a terrorist really would do this since their heart is for the area, political body or country they came from and that would hopefully make it easier to identify them.

Rather off topic, but...
This is one area I always admired about the United States and thought Canada could learn from. Not us instead we spread the Welcome mat out and let every one scrub their feet on our flag is what I get stuck with.

Post Date: 10th May, 2007 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Keeping Islam Out Of The USA?
A Friend

Keeping Islam Out Of The USA? Islam Studies

America should be afraid of terrorists everyone should be. However I am uneasy of this atmosphere of fear we constantly live in. No one can deny that muslims are looked at funnily in the west. This preachers remarks are far more widespread than one might think. And the media doesn't make it any easier.

I wonder how to reassure people? Maybe I could show you that more muslims have died than non-muslims due to terrorist groups. Maybe I could point out the thousands of religious edicts and statements by religious leaders and organisations which condemn terrorism. I dont think it will ever be enough.

10th May, 2007 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 USA The Out Islam Keeping

Karbala said:

No one can deny that muslims are looked at funnily in the west

Oh yes, they are and sadly for a reason.

I wonder how to reassure people?

I do not think you can reassure people in any possible way, when themselves saw terrorists (that happen to be Muslims) blowing planes in the World Trade Center, you cannot reassure my people back home when they also experienced at least two terrorists attacks by Muslims and I can go on.

Whether we want to accept it or not, there is an Islamic group (whether small or big, I do not know) that are linked to terrorists activities so really, I think we should understand why people feel the way they do.

Even here in Trinidad they had their issues, so we cannot speak about isolated cases. I want to believe, there are actually few of these crazy people who enjoy murdering people in the name of "Allah".

Nevertheless, I strongly believe in the freedom of Religion and I do not think we should keep Islam out of the US or any other country.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2007 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Keeping Islam Out Of The USA?
A Friend

USA The Out Islam Keeping

Ok, I'll go out on a limb here and side with the preacher man. I don't think Islam belongs in the USA, because it's a Religion and Government in it's self, by force if need be.
"we the people" have a Constitution, a well armed lamb so to speak, and it doesn't need replaced if you care to know what I think. And I as a lady want to keep my Freedoms because I enjoy the sun on the beaches and glass of wine, one man one lady. I know I know ... you say it will never happen .. ya I agree .. it will never happen thanks to the United States Constitution.
Also, this preacher man has a good case if he hooks up with a solid backwoods American Lawyer. If the lawyer knows the Quran and Hadiths/US Constitution like the back of his hand, preacher man will win. If preacher man doesn't win .. it proves our current government isn't about the United States Constitution. Period. Another reason to act on the 2nd.
JMO.
The only way we can save ourselves and the future of freedoms is for "we the people" (like preacher man) and he has a valid reason.. to make it perfectly clear to Islam, what they can and can't do in America.
They always said the south will do it again. I do believe they are right. Only this time it will be one united nation against a foreign government passing as a religion.
I'm bored. biggrin.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Keeping Islam Out Of The USA?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,