The King Of Queens

The King Queens - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Jun, 2007 - 8:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th May, 2007 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The King Of Queens

SCOTT D. PIERCE: FAREWELL TO THE 'KING'

To say that `The King of Queens` has never gotten much respect would be an understatement. It's never been a critical favorite. In the eight seasons that preceded this one, it has been nominated for a grand total of one Emmy Award.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2007 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Queens King The

The funniest part of the King of Queens is the plain down to earth acting. There is no special effects or great backgrounds, but just plain old everyday 'us' involved. I think one has to be recently married to really get the full jist of this comedy. One aspect of it is that the couple really do act out what most young to middle aged couples in the US think and maybe couples elsewhere too.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2007 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

The King Of Queens
A Friend

The King Of Queens Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I love this sitcom. Its absolutely hilarious. Doug and Carrie manage to play off each other very well. I agree that it simply hasn't got the respect it deserves.

18th Jun, 2007 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Queens King The

I love this show as well! Carries does this thing with her lips when she is fed up that reminds me of myself. laugh.gif Doug is absolutely hilarious and Carrie's father is the best of the show!

> TOPIC: The King Of Queens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,